Hours of Operation
- Seven Holistics corporate office is open Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 5p.m. CST
- Seven Holistics shipping department is open Monday – Friday 9a.m. – 5p.m. CST
- We close for all government observed holidays
This policies and procedures applies to all Seven Holistics products.
Delivery Of Products
All Seven Holistics products are delivered within 7-10 business days from purchase.
- Billing address must be the same as the shipping address. Due to credit card procedures, we cannot ship to a different address than we bill to.
- Money back guarantee covers price of product only. It does not include the cost of shipping and/or taxes (where applicable).
- Customers must contact our support department for a RMA (Return Authorization Number). This number must be displayed on the outside of all return packages. Returned packages without RMA numbers will not be accepted.
- Once a return is received or valid refund request submitted, the refund process will take no more than 7 days. All refunds will be either returned to the original credit card –OR- mailed in check form to the billing name and address. International orders that will be refunded back to the original credit card and PayPal orders will be credited back to the PayPal account.
- You have SIXTY (60) DAYS from the date of the original purchase to return the product to receive your refund. Any return received after the SIXTY (60) DAY time limit will not be processed. You must return your unused products to receive a refund. Please note shipping charges are not refundable.
- All checks are held for 10 business days. Orders placed with a check will be held for 10 business days. Once 10 business days is complete, the order will be released and shipped.
- All returned check will be charged a $25 USD return check fee.
- Counter checks will not be accepted.
- Checks and money orders must be sent to US funds.
Billing descriptor is the way a company’s name appears on a credit card statement and is set up when the merchant account is established. It is used by the credit card customer to identify who a payment was made to on a particular transaction.
The name used is typically the trading name of the business rather than the legal name so that it can be easily recognized by the customer. The billing descriptor may also be made up of a soft or dynamic descriptor that includes the name of the service provided, this is often used by large companies that provide many services and where the brand of the service is more familiar than the company name.
If you have questions or comments regarding Seven Holistics products, please email us at support@SevenHolistics.com or call 844-803-8484.